Carlos Roberto Silva
Speaker in Leadership, Sales Techniques, Telemarketing/Telesales (1st Brazilian Delivery of Medicines).
- 32 courses taught – since my companies until today.
- 35 given courses until today.
- Sales of high-cost medicines for rare diseases (extremily complex and difficult)
36 Given Courses
- Participation in Board of Companies
Training and skills
- FMU – Advertising and Marketing
- FGV – Marketing
- FBM – Marketing
- FDVB – Sales
- Salesman (insurance)
- Advertiser, Seller (Rep), Collector
- Market searcher
- Product manager
- Sales manager
- Marketing and sales manager
- Marketing Director
- SAR – Telesales of high-costs medicines for rare diseases, under prescription – founded in april, 1987 until 2011 (24 years)
- ONCOSAR -> ONCOPRO: Distribuition of oncological medicines for patients, clinics and hospitals (18 years)
- Medic Supply: Consulting company, importing medicines for patients from1989 to 2016 (27 years)
I always advise my clients, managers subject to a high level of pressure and stress, to reserve part of their time dedicated to relaxing activities, with high power of physical, psychic and emotional realignment. In my case, I practice the gratifying activity of Canto. Get to know the result of my activity, with the interpretation of the best in international romantic music.